Faith Winter Towed the Party Line and Never Bucks Her Party leadership
A recent Colorado Sun analysis found that of the 460 bills that passed the legislature, Senator Faith Winter only voted “no” once. Senator Winter voted with her party’s leader – Majority Leader Steve Fenberg – 99.8% of the time. Is that really representative of Adams County?
- When it came to the controversial oil and gas bill that put thousands of Adams County jobs and millions in funding for our schools and infrastructure at risk, she voted YES.
- When it came to the controversial red flag gun bill, she voted YES.
- When it came to having Colorado adopt the national popular vote for Presidential elections, she voted YES.
- When it came to voting to take away foster students’ ability to obtain transportation to a new district, she voted YES.
- When it came to voting for “De-Brucing” to allow the state government to keep your tax refunds, she voted YES.
Senator Faith Winter’s isn’t voting for Adams County – she’s just towing the party line.